How To Cancel Amazon Music: Amazon Music is considered an excellent service by many. It is a subscription that includes thousands of music and podcasts.
If you’re here then you’re probably looking for how to cancel the amazon music Unlimited subscription.
The procedure to cancel may be different if you’ve signed up via your iPhone However, it’s a breeze to cancel in any case.
Here’s how to end the subscription to Amazon Unlimited. Amazon Music Unlimited membership.
How Can I Opt Out On Amazon Music Unlimited?
There are various options to opt out of Amazon Music Unlimited that will depend on the way you signed up initially. Let’s examine the options.
How to cancel the Amazon Unlimited Music through the Amazon Website
If you have signed up for with your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription on Amazon’s website, you can cancel your subscription. Amazon Website, you are able to cancel the subscription in exactly the same way. There are many ways to go about it, yet it’s simple.
- Go to Amazon.com. You can do this on your computer or any other device.
- Tap or click on the options menu. It’s the three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap or click on Account. Make sure you’re using the same account you used to subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Scroll down and select Amazon Music Settings.
- Click or tap on the link music.amazon.com/settings.
- Select Cancel Subscription under Subscription Renewal.
- Select the reason why you’re canceling Amazon Music Unlimited. If you don’t have a specific reason, you can select any reason available.
- Tap or click on Submit and Continue to Cancel.
- Amazon will show you a solution based on the reason you chose to cancel the service. Scroll down and hit Continue to Cancel.
- Select Continue to Cancel one more time.
- Finally, select Confirm Cancelation.
How to Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited on iPhone
If you signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited using your iPhone however, you’ll only be able to cancel your subscription with the help of an Apple ID on your iPhone’s Settings app.
Here’s what you need to do:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID. That is your name at the top of the Settings app.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on Amazon Music: Songs & Podcasts.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription. It may also say Cancel Free Trial.
- Tap on Confirm.
Keep in mind, though, you need to make sure you’re using the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited.
People Also Search For:
|how to cancel amazon music|
|how to cancel amazon music unlimited|
|how to cancel amazon music subscription|
|how to cancel amazon music on alexa|
|how to cancel amazon music trial|
|how to cancel amazon music on iphone|
|amazon music unlimited settings|
|how to cancel amazon music subscription on iphone|
|how to cancel amazon music on itunes|
|amazon music settings|
|how to cancel amazon music membership|
|how to cancel amazon music unlimited free trial|
|amazon music settings cancel|
|amazon music subscription|
|cancel amazon unlimited music|
|cancel amazon music|
|amazon music account|
|amazon music unlimited refund|
|amazon music unlimited cancel|
|how to cancel amazon music on alexa app|
|cancel amazon music unlimited|
|amazon music cancel|
|how to cancel amazon music hd|
|amazon music billing|
|amazon music subscription cancel|